Data Scientist – (Permanent)
OCS Consulting is currently looking for a Data Scientist (SAS) to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about solving business problems with statistical and mathematical models and would like to join a leading consultancy with offices in Switzerland, The Netherlands and UK and programming with SAS, please read on…
You are experienced in transforming big data to added value for our clients. You want to help our clients to understand and make use of their data to improve their processes and inform their decision making. Furthermore you are responsible for the development and deployment of modern machine learning, statistical and ensemble methods for finding patterns and models from business and operational data. You use analytics and data to understand business KPIs and to develop ways to extend them towards increasing fidelity or insight.
In addition, you:
- should hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning)
- should bring at least 3-5 years of IT experience together with SAS, R or SPSS programming
- have a good understanding of business processes and information flows
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality
- have an independent and pro-active attitude.
In return we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
For further information please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org